Sunday, April 12, 2009

HELLOOOO DOLLY!!!


Dolly Parton – the country music legend – is known for her big voice, big wigs, big smiles, and above all, of course, big boobs. She says “I’ve always had nice boobs, but I had them jacked up a bit and they’re part of my persona.” It is said they are 2 wonders of the entertainment world. But she says they are a pain in the back. She jokes “Hey, try wagging these puppies around a while, and see if you don’t have back problems.” She adds “They’ve served me well. Only, I don’t know if I was supporting them, or they were supporting me. My boobs have become so famous that they’re like public property. I want to donate them to my fans.”
~~~
The busty blonde dolly confessed: "I was so honored by my large bosom. My boobs are heavy. But if they get too heavy, I've got some bongo stands to rest them on." The 40 DD busty also branded reports her giant mammaries were ruining her health as ridiculous. The curvy singer, famous for her breasts and trademark blonde wigs, says her look is a country girl's idea of glamour - the town tramp.
~~~
In 1972, a gossip columnist reported them as 38-26-36. For many years thereafter, she refused to comment, and (after losing a considerable amount of weight since 1972) her chest had been reported anywhere from 36 to 45 and her waist from as small as 14 to 18 inches. However, in 1994, she broke her silence and told Vogue magazine (January issue, page 144): "'I'm 40-20-36. I used to never tell anybody my measurements, but the older I get the more proud I am."
~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment